We understand that finding top talent can be difficult; however, securing top talent is a must, we will partner with your organization to customize a program to meet your needs.
- Permanent recruitment: Supply workers for a full-time, permanent job. The placement fee is a one-time payment of a percentage of the yearly salary of the new hire.
- Temporary staffing: Supply workers on a short-term or long-term basis either to fill in for absent employees, supplement existing staff during particularly busy times, project-related assignments, etc. The placement fee is a monthly payment of a percentage of the wage/salary of the new hire for the length of the job.
- Temp-to-perm: Try out a candidate on a temporary basis and then hire that worker later if you wish. The placement fee is a monthly payment of a percentage of the wage/salary of the new hire for the length of the job.
Recruitment and retaining foreign workers:
When hiring and retaining foreign workers, we prepare, assist, fill out and submit the application:
- LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment).
- PNP (Provincial Nominee Program).
- Work Permit first time and renewals.
- Permanent, and temporary residency application.
- Foreign worker assessment. Have you found a candidate outside of Canada on your own? We can help you assessing the chances for a work permit approval and also with processing the paperwork.
NOTES: Our candidates are guaranteed. Our recruitment services are free of charge for candidates and job seekers.
Permanent placements and temporary staffing solutions.
We are a recruitment agency providing permanent and temporary staff to companies across North America.
Industries: automotive, finance, transportation, engineering, health, and IT.